• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keeping your whites white...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Any tips on getting urine stain out of a white rabbit?

Just had four arrive and Chino the white lop is, well, not very white :rolleyes:

witch hazel on cotton wool wiped across the fur. Or mix cornflour with water and put it on the stained areas, rabbits love the taste of cornflour so will lick it off, cleaning themselves in the process.

Alternatively wait for them to moult!

Jane must know. Saw a recent photo of Bobbie the other day and she's gone from a yellow bunny to one that could do a Persil ad:lol: :lol:

Waiting for him/her to moult is the easiest way.

You could bring on a moult by putting him/her in a centrally heated house. My house rabbits always blow their coats as soon as the central heating is turned on in winter.

Amy

Waiting for him/her to moult is the easiest way.

You could bring on a moult by putting him/her in a centrally heated house. My house rabbits always blow their coats as soon as the central heating is turned on in winter.

Amy

I can vouch for that.....every time I sweep up i get dust bunny's :lol: all over the place & I sweep up twice a day.

Back