• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummy daddy and baby

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay i decided to scrap the idea of bonding my two pairs together. as domino seems to puff up whenever his dad is around!

Peanut and Jelly are not properly bonded as yet but they groom each other, play 2gether etc. What i want to know is....IF i end up having to keep scampi (12 week old baby) would he bond with them?
Because....Jelly is the 'boss' outta PB&J....so i dont think peanut would be angry ata nother buck being around? i just sat peanut and scampi on the kitchen table, and they both put their heads unda each other, and they were together for half n hour and they were fine.

other thing is...do i bond peanut and jelly and scampi now...wheile campi is a baby so peanut doesnt see him as a threat

OR

do i wait...bond peanut and jelly, and then add scampi when hes ben neutured?

help apriciated!

i would try bonding them alltogether at the same time or Jelly and PB might get a bit upset with each other and could end with them fighting i would wait until Scampi is neutered athen try them all together on nutral territory (im sure you knew that part lol) just my personal opinion but people might have diffrent ideas.

its not impossible to bond two bucks and a doe together i suppose it will all depend on scampis temprement e.g will he want to be the dominant one which may cause an uproar between him and Jelly.

YAY so Scampi is going to live with mummy and Daddy. So are you keeping his name as Scampi or renaming him to Sooty???

I told Benji that Chubby probably had a home but that Scampi was staying at home with mum and dad, he said he was pleased for both his brothers and he will be sending more photos soon:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd probably wait until he's neutered and then bond all 3 together, less stressful for both you and the buns only going through one bonding. I successfully bonded Nancy with two bucks the other week, it went wrong once they got home but it's not impossible to have a group with 2 bucks and a doe. If Scampi doesn't bond though you can always have Nancy ;)

Back