• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clocks changing- anyone noticed a difference in their bunnies?

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
I just wondered if anyone else has noticed a difference with their rabbits since the clocks had changed?

Inky seems OK (touch wood) but Smokey's digestion seems to be slightly up the creek:roll: . She's producing a few uneaten caecotrophs, although she is eating OK. This has only happened since the clocks have changed, I'm hoping it settles down.

Are you feeding them an hour earlier now then?

I cant think of any other reason it would upset them....

mine are hungryer in the morning & waiting at the gate for me when I come down...but thats only because to them I suppose I'm feeding them and hour later & in the dusk/light time, where as before I was probably interupting their snooze time.

I am feeding them at the 'new' time, so that may have caused some of the trouble. Problem is I can't really get up at 5.30am to feed them and I'm not around at 2pm which is their 'usual time'.

I'm hoping it all settles down soon.

Back