• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I`m so upset! U/D page 4

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Pringle went to vet at 10am as i thought he had lost a lot of weight, and i was right.. he was 2.7kg and hes gone down to 2.05kg and hes quite boney :cry: so she checked his teeth and they have grown already:shock: thats only been 6weeks :cry: so she thinks his weight loss is due to his teeth. Im now so worried about him.:cry:. Hes skinny and going under GA, please send lots of healing vibes for Pringle as i am SO worried :cry: ... and Sophie looks lonely already...

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Thank you. Im so worried though, he seems to get it all, last couple of times after his teeth he has had bloat about 6-8weeks after, and this time hes lost weight and needs them done AGAIN :cry: ....he just has a hard life and hes such a lovely cuddly bun who doesnt deserve it :cry: x

Awwwwwwww what a shame, so soon again, keep strong for him, I know you are fretting but I am sure he will be fine, just keep positive when he comes home.

Sending loads of healing vibes for Pringle and calming vibes for you x

Thanks Theo and Becca.
Just really worried about him :cry: I just feel everything goes wrong for him and hes my baby, its not same going out to buns when you dont have Pringle bouncing up at me :cry: .... Cant wait to just get him home and give him MASSIVE hug :cry: xxx

Lots of vibes for Pringle.

If it helps, Fiver has been underweight when his teeth are done as its the ONLY sign he ever gives of them needing burring, so it isnt until he is getting skinny that we notice :(

He has been fine last both times, last time he started eating within 45 minutes of coming round :D

Thank you everyone. I need to phone vet just after 12 as she said he will wake up about 12ish. Sy going to get porridge later so i will give him some of that later to help him put weight back on.
Its horrible, the thought when they are in vet :cry: and im even more worried as he has lost a lot of weight, the vet said im doing everything right though for his teeth with the diet etc but it doesnt seem to work :roll:.

Got work soon. so will be picking him up about 4ish. Arr, poor bun :cry: xx

Lots of vibes for Pringle.

If it helps, Fiver has been underweight when his teeth are done as its the ONLY sign he ever gives of them needing burring, so it isnt until he is getting skinny that we notice :(

He has been fine last both times, last time he started eating within 45 minutes of coming round :D

Thanks Sooz. Hes never been this skinny before :? he normally just goes quiet when he needs his teeth done so was a shock when i took him today :cry: .
He loves his food, when he got done 6weeks ago he got neutered as well and ate as soon as he came round :lol: . So hopefully same will happen this time. xx

They're such a huge presence aren't they that when they're not there it's so obvious. My Bella had to stay at the vet for a couple of days earlier this month, and though I still had Tarquin bounding round it was so obvious she wasn't there because she's normally into everything.

It's horrible waiting too. You feel all unsettled and sick all day until you've got them back home and know they're safe with you.

Sending calming vibes to both you and Pringle.

Rebec

They're such a huge presence aren't they that when they're not there it's so obvious. My Bella had to stay at the vet for a couple of days earlier this month, and though I still had Tarquin bounding round it was so obvious she wasn't there because she's normally into everything.

It's horrible waiting too. You feel all unsettled and sick all day until you've got them back home and know they're safe with you.

Sending calming vibes to both you and Pringle.

Rebec

Very true!!
I went out to others to see how they were and fill bottles etc and pringles always bouncing up to see me and wanting cuddles, and it so quiet in the garden without him. :roll: .... Even Sophie is looking lost! shes only been with him 3weeks :cry: xx

OH MY ive just looked and its only been 5 weeks sinc ehe had his teeth done :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thats nothing!! thats like the shortest time ever! its normally 6weeks-3months :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back