• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scampi

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful little scampi! Chubby has now been reserved thanks to RIN, and if that fails he has someone else waiting aswell, so Chubby is going to be rehomed! However, poor little Scampi has had no interest at all, and while i want to give him a great home, if be neuturing time he hasnt got a home, i will be keeping him as at the moment i am trying not to get attached to him...and i cnt do that forever. If i end up keeping him i will try and bond him with his mummy and daddy!

anyway....thought i would show off my gorgeous boy!!

black.jpg

three and a half weeks old

scamp.jpg
flower boy!

Picture037.jpg

scampi and chubby

Picture026-1.jpg

awwww

Picture019.jpg

(ignore the missing bit of hair on chubbys face, he ran into the hutch door doing a binky but its grown back now lol)
family.jpg

family

Awww that's great news that Chubby has found a home!! :D

Poor Scampi though, I don't understand why no one would want him, he's beautiful!! I would have him, but I can't :? What is it with black bunnies?! Grrrrrrrr :roll:

yeh, hes so sweet, today i was feedng him and chubby and he jumped out onto my shoulder lol (cus i was bending down)! and he started grooming me! hes sooo cute!

That's such a shame you can't find him a home, i'd take him like a shot if i had the room as he is gorgeous. Hope you find him a home soon or his parents let him stay with them :)

im a bit worried cus two bucks and one doe is a bit tricky. But peanut (dad) is v submissive so hopefuly they will accept him plus they will look so cute together bcus he will be jellys colour with peanuts body and ears

I love scampi! And i'm in essex! Sad thing is already got two and i can afford them, but i think three would be too much :cry: Hope he finds a wonderful home.

Aww, he's so gorgeous! :love: Hope you find him a home soon :) I've had no interest in Nancy yet, I have a feeling she's going to be here a long time :(

awwww i cant believe Scampi had no interest :( i hope you do keep him then il know he'll have a loving foever home :D great news about Chubby.

Scampi is just beautiful he looks just like him mum :love: :love:

Aww, he's so gorgeous! :love: Hope you find him a home soon :) I've had no interest in Nancy yet, I have a feeling she's going to be here a long time :(

dont say that!!! i love nancy and il end up keeping scampi AND getting nancy as a girlfriend!!!

lol same with me and scampi! im @ college and nearly all my cash goes on my rabbits! thing is, next year i should be at a great job, but i jus cnt garentee it. is nancy the grey and white lop???? if she is she is the first bunny on here i actually, 100% SERIOUSLY want, its really bad!!

she just has a beautiful little face!!! can i see another piccy of her, pretty please:) (do not tempt self)

Think I've posted all the ones I have of her tbh, need to take some more. There's this one though, taken the day she arrived :D Not a very good one really, tis all dark, but nevermind...

012-2.jpg

:D

Back