• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unwanted rabbits at P@H

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
well we went in there the opther day and there were 2 gorg bunsters in there called charlie and Rennie?? and on both the reason why they were bought in was because they grew bigger than the other rabbits and too big =[ :cry: bless them =[

:evil: There was a bunster in the P@h near us that had had an abcess or something, his fur hadnt even had time to grow back before he was put in the adoption part :evil: :cry: :cry: Xx

aarr bless him i really wanted to give the bunnies a home but we have no room for TWO so... just hope the right person will take them home =[ xx

I went in yesterday and in two seperate hutches for rehoming were two almost identical white dwarf lops, whose owner didn't want them. I'm sure they were a bonded pair that they'd split up, they were both sitting as close as they could through the bars.

When i went back later, one of them had gone :cry:

i went to a pet shop near where i live and in runs at the back of the shop were all the rabbits and there was this one lop its fur looked all matted as if it hadnt been brushed for weeks if id had the room i would have bought i dont get how they can leave the rabbits in such a state do the places not get checked over by the rspca on a regular basis

well we went in there the opther day and there were 2 gorg bunsters in there called charlie and Rennie?? and on both the reason why they were bought in was because they grew bigger than the other rabbits and too big =[ :cry: bless them =[

One wonders whether these babies were bought as small babies from p@h who failed to explain to the owners that they would grow big....or rather they just couldn't be sold in time!:?

Back