• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really worried

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Every so often tonite, moo is making a noise, abit like shes trying to be sick... i thought it was a sneeze but its not,.... what can i do?
x

I don't know for sure, but I had a bun that had very bad snuffles and she used to make a retching noise sometimes. If she keeps making the noises might be worth popping her along to the vets and just getting a check up.

aww sorry nobody cud help!! im not 100% on this but im sure rabbits cant be sick, thats why you dont have 2 stop their food b4 ops? So i dont *think* she could be trying to be sick? maybe she has some hair in her mouth or something? is she okay now? xxx

There was a couple of similar threads a while back....will see if I can find them.

Definately not coughing or sneezing?

its kind of like shes retching aand she only does it once, then she eats, and then half hour later she will do it again.
x

Have you checked the roof of her mouth? She may have something wedged across the top palate between her teeth.

Back