• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large naturals willow ball from p&h

Tinkerbell's Mum

Warren Scout
Anybody else's buns managed to destroy one of these? :lol: Tink and the babies have demolished there's while we were away, there's bits of willow twig every where :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes

I gave my two one last week while we were away I thought it would last the week my friend said it lasted 2 days. :lol: :lol:

Quite good though mine had a hole in so you could fill it with hay.
I bought the willow ring too that seems to have lasted a bit longer.

Gone in a matter of hours. It was in bits, and everywhere. The willow reef that was at my local P@H lasted perhaps 5 hours in total... and those small willow balls.. well, one rabbit ate all of hers over one night time... the other destroyed his in two days. e.e I'm trhilled they enjoy them, but I wish they cost less and could be bought in bulk, hehe.

I had a large one with two or three smaller ones inside it.
It sat im with the frenchie/nethie for months untouched, so I put it in with my little girlies and it was in tiny pieces overnight!!:lol:

we got the willow hayrack 4 domino and pebbles and they ate all the hay out of it and THEN and ate the hayrack!!it was soo cute!

Back