• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caspians moved home....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
He moved into the sitting room yesterday, it was supposed to wait until after he was neutered but seen as that isnt going to happen anytime soon......I sneaked him in while Phil was out :lol: :lol:

He is quite timid, spending a few minutes hopping about before bolting back into his cage and his litter training leaves a lot to be desired at this stage but he seems happier.

His current favourite trick is reaching for the Cimetidine syringe and trying to eat it :shock: (its peach flavoured and he adores it) so that has had to be tucked out of harms way.

I dont feel so bad about him not having a wifey now :D

Oooh. Didn't think he'd be going anywhere!

Bet he's loving it and being spoiled rotten.

Did Monty ever turn up?

Rebec

No. I think the poor little b***er got outside and froze :cry:

Its a bit of a revelation to Tiffin as we have not had any free range bunnies since we got her and she is slightly baffled by Casp :lol:

No. I think the poor little b***er got outside and froze :cry:

Its a bit of a revelation to Tiffin as we have not had any free range bunnies since we got her and she is slightly baffled by Casp :lol:

Poor Monty :-(

My Ollie is looking pretty puzzled at T bombing up and down the stairs - can't quite work out what's happening and think it's scaring him a bit.

There's nothing like a bunny racing round - Tiffin must be trying to work it out. Love watching Ol trying to work out what Bell or T is up to.

Rebec

Back