• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Bought Bobbie a Pressie Today...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........a little Hidey-House :D

Picture1507.jpg

Janex

ooooooooooooohh! Where's that from? I love that! Can't help thinking that everyone of my buns would have chewed it to pieces in no time at all :roll: :lol:

Aww that's gorgeous!!

I've just bought both Kitt and Jamie a similar (but admittedly not as nice) home from Home Bargain... only £3.99 and available in 3 types of print. The buns love it anyway =]

Its lovely Jane, I bought Bella and Benji a little house very simular for christmas last year, it didnt even last christmas day, Bella decided to chew it to bits:shock: :shock: :shock:

Its lovely Jane, I bought Bella and Benji a little house very simular for christmas last year, it didnt even last christmas day, Bella decided to chew it to bits:shock: :shock: :shock:

ditto, MJ ripped his to shreds in two days :roll: Luckily it was cheap off ebay

Bobby looks wonderful now, Jane, she really must think she is in heaven, it's lovely to see her so content :)

:D Ahhhh thats so cute, I am lucky with my to i got them a hidey house and they havent chewed it once, there not really chewers though which is good:D

Back