• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats wrong with Jelly?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, to cut a long story short she was a proper aggressive little moo b4 she was spayed. I know it can take weeks for the hormones to die down, and bcus shes so aggressive...i wasnt expecting anything 4 ages. But shes got WORSE!!

Shes always been funny with me by LOVES my o/h. she always grooms him etc. yesterday she bit him so bad he wudnt stop bleeding and the wound was very deep! When ever i give her any food she luncges towards me, and she keeps tipping her food bowl over. I bought a heavier one, and she either still tipps it over, or scoops all the food out. Her hay and straw...she keeps shredding it into tiny little peices, and keeps grunting if we even go near her.

Took her to the vets 4 her checkup and he said her wound is fine...so i dont know why shes so sad??xx

I'm guessing she is having a bit of a hormone imbalance, especially after getting pregnant not so long ago.;) She should be fine in a while.

She might be somewhat miffed at you for taking her to the vets too - one of my girlie buns threw a right strop after her neuter, took a while for her to talk to me again. :rolleyes:

thing is....whenever she sees peanut...shes fine! she grooms him, and will lay happily beside him. problem is i dont trust her to be with him properly yet:( coul;d she be pining for him?

thing is....whenever she sees peanut...shes fine! she grooms him, and will lay happily beside him. problem is i dont trust her to be with him properly yet:( coul;d she be pining for him?

Doubt it as they havent lived together or spent a greal deal of time together, but she may just prefer the company of other buns rather than people. Just a thought, she isnt in pain is she? :?

I had a bun like this, who reacted so bad after her spey and it did take a little while for her to calm down, in my experience its the trauma of the major op and her body getting used to no hormones etc... when mine grunted I just walked away and when she was calm I made a fuss, I just let her do her own thing for awhile:) Hope Jelly is okay and ur O/H cos bun bites really hurt!!;)

Back