• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics from the weekend

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
I'm convinced Fae thinks she's a cat! as soon as the fire is on she's right there in front of it, layed out and snoring!! :lol: :lol:

After a bottle of Port...........:lol: :lol:
fae1-1.jpg

Showing a bit of leg....:oops:
fae5.jpg

fae6.jpg

Kissy lips :D
fae3.jpg

And big boy Miloe......"These arent my plops muuuummm!!" (can you see his likkle mouth?)
miloe1.jpg

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ooooo well my bunny is going to be plopping electrical currents :)roll: no pun intended) as she decided to chew thru a live wire last night it was the telephone wire and plug wire... :shock: and i have only just found it :( such a bad idea to have her in the house whilst the children we still up and i was cooking tea, i just felt guilty as she had not been out for 2 days and it was raining

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ooooo well my bunny is going to be plopping electrical currents :)roll: no pun intended) as she decided to chew thru a live wire last night it was the telephone wire and plug wire... :shock: and i have only just found it :( such a bad idea to have her in the house whilst the children we still up and i was cooking tea, i just felt guilty as she had not been out for 2 days and it was raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Electrifying bottom!! Sorry, shouldnt laugh but............norty bunster!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Electrifying bottom!! Sorry, shouldnt laugh but............norty bunster!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i know!! but i was cuddling and kissing her yesterday and she probably thought that i hadnt noticed, till i went outside today to let her out and had the "chat" with her :roll: :lol: :lol:

aww ur bunnies are gorgeous!! i love the ears!! daisy has mad ears !!!

Oooh the infamous chat! I know that one well :shock: We left Fae asleep in front of the fire the other day and i came in to check on her......little monster was hiding in her cage, i couldnt figure out what was wrong until i got close and there was a little piece of rug pile hanging from her mouth!!! :evil: :lol:

She had taken all the pile she had pulled out of the rug and hidden it in her cage!!! (apart from the nortiness i was SO proud!! :lol: :lol: ) So now we cover the rug with a blanket and she's not bothered at all! :roll: We had a 'chat' too!

Her ears are adorable....when she does bunny 500's round the room her ears flap like mad in the breeze - the other day i was laying in front of the fire dozing and suddenly got smacked in thr face with one of her ears!! Think i was more shocked than her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless

they are gorgeous bunnies. i love fayes ears ha ha

she looks like my puppy with her back legs stretched out in front of the fire

Back