• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really REALLY excited

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
:D :D :D :D

Very soon I shall be receiving Jamie's wife to be - Sapphire, the lovely blue eyed lop x featured on here not too long ago :D :D

And, to make sure she has the best possible home, we're moving house to a lovely 2 bedroom house with a GRASS garden - which is only 2 mins up the road from where I live now =]

Can't wait to show pictures etc

xx

Ahh - that's lovely. Hope Jamie falls in love at first sight. Can't wait to see piccies of her.

How's Kitt doing?

Rebec :)

Thanks all =]

Kitt is doing ALOT better now, he's gained a bit of weight too and has gone back to his demanding ways - lol, he has a little bald patch on his side, but no signs of abcesses reappearing *crosses fingers*

Just spoken with Jill, we will hopefully be arranging a bunny run at the back end of this week - want to make sure that her spey wound has healed ok and that she is healthy enough to come from Leicester to Liverpool :D

Not moved JUST because of the rabbits :lol: my partner and I decided if we're to be engaged we should live together too lol, but we're paying a fair bit extra for the grass garden, which will make Sapphire happy and I'm sure it'll do the same for Jamie, and Kitt when he goes outside next yr (managed to get a new hutch and Hawys is building a new run for all of them) :D

And, don't worry, there will be millions of pictures :D

Hi Lou! Can't wait to see the photos! I might even invite myself round to see her for a cuddle next timeI'm in the l/pool area!!

Hiya Hilda =]

Feel free to :D

I'll be moving to my new house in 2 weeks, and it is gorgeous - just me and Hawys, none of my messy housemates, so you're more than welcome =]. Bring Rog too, I'm sure Sapphire will be missing you both =]

xx

Don't you worry Tracey =]

There will be loads of photo's of all 3 of my babies, they're all too gorgeous to refrain from taking photo's of them =] =]xx

Bring Rog too,

AND MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wave: :wave: :wave: :lol:

I also thought you were moving house specially for grass! :lol: How mad would that be?!:shock:

Its mad when I think what a horrific place S and P came from and the journey they have been on to now be well cared for and loved! :cry: :D

Last edited:
I'm so glad you are having Sapphire :D that day we spotted her in that dreadful rescue she looked so sad :cry: :cry: I didn't sleep all night when we came from that recsue without her :( luckily the next morning we went back to get her :D Hilda very kindly offered to look after her until she went to Jills.
Now Sapphire can enjoy a proper happy life ...

Back