• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what to do?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Hey Guys, Need some input from you if thats alright. Im wondering whether or not to send Jen with Rhia for her spey. Jens a right stroppy little madam with Rhia & does chase/nip etc, which sometimes gets quite nasty. Think its just 'cos she isnt speyed though..and I dont know whether or not to seperate them til Rhia has recovered, & try to rebond, or to send them both :? Would never forgive myself if Jen hurt Rhia when she'd just been operated on :cry: I do usually take bonded pairs together, just not sure its the right thing to do this time. Any thoughts? Xx

Thats a difficult one Becki:?
If Jen can be a little stroppy it won,t help Rhia after she has been spayed and needs a rest.
There again like you say most bonded bunnies will go to the vets together.:?
Sorry not much help am i:lol: :lol:
Hope all goes well which ever you decide:D

Thanks Becca :D :lol: I think to be honest we're going to split them. Last time we were at the vets jen got bored and started biting Rhia's tummy :roll:...so probably for the best!! :) Xx

I'd take them both and ask the vets to keep an eye on them

Last edited:
Back