View Full Version : Not sure what to do?

Becki xX
28-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey Guys, Need some input from you if thats alright. Im wondering whether or not to send Jen with Rhia for her spey. Jens a right stroppy little madam with Rhia & does chase/nip etc, which sometimes gets quite nasty. Think its just 'cos she isnt speyed though..and I dont know whether or not to seperate them til Rhia has recovered, & try to rebond, or to send them both :? Would never forgive myself if Jen hurt Rhia when she'd just been operated on :cry: I do usually take bonded pairs together, just not sure its the right thing to do this time. Any thoughts? Xx

28-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Thats a difficult one Becki:?
If Jen can be a little stroppy it won,t help Rhia after she has been spayed and needs a rest.
There again like you say most bonded bunnies will go to the vets together.:?
Sorry not much help am i:lol: :lol:
Hope all goes well which ever you decide:D

Becki xX
28-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks Becca :D :lol: I think to be honest we're going to split them. Last time we were at the vets jen got bored and started biting Rhia's tummy :roll:...so probably for the best!! :) Xx

28-10-2007, 11:00 PM
I'd take them both and ask the vets to keep an eye on them