• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

white rabbit name

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I have just adopted a male new zealand white bunny. I have been trying to think of a name and i'm having real trouble! I'd like a name associated with his colour if poss. I don't want the usual snowy and this is what i have come up with so far:
blizzard, frosty, casper, Miffy, gabriel
non white names: albert, billy
any suggestions????

hmmmm well i wouldnt go for miffy bcus to me its v girly! hehe!

i like casper, maybe try and think of things are ARE white rather then other words for the colour white? not sure what tho

Ooh I like Gabriel and Comet:D My own white animals have been female, so not much use as were called Misty, Jasmine, Lily and Otis!!:lol: Not too great with names but how about Chalky, Sugar or Smirnoff? See said I was rubbish on names!!!:lol: :lol:

My 8 year old has come up with these:

Crispy (cos the white snow is crispy under your feet):shock:
Snowdrop:oops:
Milkybar:lol:
Udonna (someone from the power rangers who controls the snow) :rolleyes:
Star (cos stars are white in the sky)
Cloud (same as above)

You will get a laugh even if you don't get a name!

Casper
Blanco
Blanche
Merangue
Alaska
Spook
Ceasar (the dog on the advert is a westie)
Sioux (white buffalo)
Daz (gets you whites white)
Dante (peak, snow...you get my drift)
Merlin
Ivor (Ivory)
Polar
Blizzard
Blitzen
Gypsum
Klondike

i like casper too is cool.its like casper the friendly ghost:lol: :lol: .how bout zoro or calypso.lets vote.so far casper is a name so we can vote for it but we need a few more names.:D :D .so who wants to vote? casper and we need a few other names that is good.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi all
I have just adopted a male new zealand white bunny. I have been trying to think of a name and i'm having real trouble! I'd like a name associated with his colour if poss. I don't want the usual snowy and this is what i have come up with so far:
blizzard, frosty, casper, Miffy, gabriel
non white names: albert, billy
any suggestions????

FYI- Bill Thompson was the voice of the white rabbit in Disney's Alice in Wonderland. So it too is kind of a "white name".

I wanted the same for mine (mallow) as in marshmallow because being a rex she felt a bit like one!

this is all i can come up with

Alaska
Fleece
Polar
Soda
Winter

Sorry thats the best i can do!! i had the same prob trying to think of mallows name

Back