• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These two gorgeous girls are now unavailable

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Patches

Picture085-3.jpg

And Dolly
Picture074-2.jpg

Both girls are vaccinated for Myxi and will be done for VHD, if required they can also be spayed for the new owners at a reduced cost.

Very cheeky and difficult to catch for handling they are easily brought back in at night with the temptation of food.

They will make lovely pets for someone who doesn't want a cuddly bun, they are happiest when allowed to be bunnies.

Stunning looking and incredibly cheeky they love to binky and spend all day playing chase and teasing the others.

They are past the 'cute' baby stage and well on the way to being cheeky adults but they still deserve that forever home.

We expect they will be faily easy to bond into an existing pair or group as they mix quite happily with our pen hopping neutered male

They squabble amongst themselves occasionally but never anything serious.

PM or Email us for an adoption pack

Last edited:
They're gorgeous!!

Hope they find a forever home soon!!

I'm kind of hoping that we can have some bunnies soon but i'll wait till Roxy and Charlie have bonded, one challenge at a time eh!!

However if i knew of a mistreated bun needing a home in my area i wouldn't quibble at all!!

Will we have a home for christmas?

Both due for a spay in the next month :shock:

if i had a bigger house maybe!!

mind you im stil trying to bond our 4! Do you realy think Bif would allow yet more "other " woman for bertie to flirt with in our house:shock: :lol:

So, how much are we talking to rehome them then....? My two boys may enjoy their company now that they are 'done'.

....and how would they get to mine?

So, how much are we talking to rehome them then....? My two boys may enjoy their company now that they are 'done'.

....and how would they get to mine?

I am sure a bunny run could be arranged. Are you confident enough to do the bonding? Might be worth sending a PM to Gem, she isn't online that much. :D

Back