• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit safe potpouri

I'm not sure if you can get any, as the problem is that while it all starts off with natural ingredients any nice natural smells fade really quickly so they use oils to scent them. Also a lot have colours added (all though not all) as again the colours fade.

Do hope you manage to find something suitable.

I'm not sure if you can get any, as the problem is that while it all starts off with natural ingredients any nice natural smells fade really quickly so they use oils to scent them. Also a lot have colours added (all though not all) as again the colours fade.

Do hope you manage to find something suitable.

I didn't know that! Thanks for the info. I was just hoping to get some for the winter as it looks nice. I thought I saw somewhere that sold it ages ago but I guess not! xx

The smell of porpourries usually irritates my eyes and nose, and it may not be good for bunnies, either. Maybe you could create your own mix by drying some herbs, flowers or oranges. And then make a new one when the fragrance has faded.

Back