• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

keeping white fur erm white

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
my ickle boy Misty has a habit of sleeping in his wee and its turned the tips of his ears (which are white) a yellow color how can i wash the tips of his ears and any ideas on how i can stop him from lying in his wee? im in the process of litter training him so far not so good lol

you can see on this picture what i mean about his ears
IMG_1221.jpg

Cornflour helps with newspaper-stained fur so might do the trick? You can get it in the flour section of supermarkets, it's made for thickening soup but just rub it into the fur and brush it out and it gets all the dirt out. You can also add water to make it a paste and brush it out when it dries

Cornflour helps with newspaper-stained fur so might do the trick? You can get it in the flour section of supermarkets, it's made for thickening soup but just rub it into the fur and brush it out and it gets all the dirt out. You can also add water to make it a paste and brush it out when it dries

thank you for the reply will deffinatly give that a try :thumb: :D

Back