• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one hyperactive house bun

jesska

Alpha Buck
hes neutered male and hes just crazy iv tried bonding him, and hes just to lively for them hes a sweet little thing, and so he become a house bun for just over a week,and he wont sit still, when im on my laptop when he jumps onto the sofa he doesn't jumps he springs, and jumps from sofa arm chairs to next sofa chair,ya think he will calm down when he older? he just over a year now,anyone else have one of these non stop buns :lol:

My bunny Maa has always had more energy than all the other 5 buns put together - she's more like a horse as she gallops round the patio :lol: She's lovely and friendly though - a gorgeous girly :D She's 3 now and not slowing down yet :shock:

hehe oh thank god their another bun like binky,yeah hes friendly and lovely too, ill just have to keep close eye on him cause he seams to be the one that alway crash into something falls of something,like today jumps off the sofa and flew across our wooden floor into fire place.:roll: that was funny though

Our bunny is mad! he is into everything and can't be left out of anything. We have had him neutered however he is still as nutty.

Wouldn't have it any other way though. He's such a charater.

hey jess, sorry ive not been in touch. did you give up with the bonding of flurry and drifter to make a 3?
x

My bunny Kitt is insane!!! He's really hyperactive and attention seeking, I've noticed this more so since moving him in to my room. He has free reign of my room, but when he's closed up for night or If I'm eating he rattles the bars of his cage to come out again. Then, when you think he wants strokes, he just wants to run around like the nutter he is!!

Back