• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Men rabbit owners

mullethead

Mama Doe
Is there out wrong with it as im mad on buns and you lot are all women,you reckon theres something wrong with me:lol:

My husband tells everybody the rabbits are mine, however as soon as it comes to anything like today he is as upset as I am that Flopsy is ill.

There is nout wrong with a bunny daddy!!

I think it's a good thing - lots of my male friends think they are too macho to enjoy little furry creatures but I think theyre just too repressed to be able to appreciate what a gift it is to look after an animal. :roll:

no their nothing wrong with you, my boyfriend loves my buns and just as crazy about them as i am, i kinda got him into them when i first met him but defo good thing :)

Is there out wrong with it as im mad on buns and you lot are all women,you reckon theres something wrong with me:lol:

oooh :shock: I assumed you were a woman - says it all doesn't it :lol: I apologise! :oops: I bet there are just as many blokes who love rabbits, but maybe not so many blokes enjoy gossiping on a forum all day? ;)

Well when I go to rabbit shows I meet quite a lot of men:D
Last year I also went to a rabbit jumping camp and there was...erhm...one boy:lol:

I have a lot of male readers of my bunny mad magazine. One guy confessed to finding it quite an emotional read and he said he's a big strapping guy with tattoos! i think it's great giys love bunnies too!

My favourite picture of me and my favourite girlie...

Florence09weeks.jpg

Enough said!

Neil

I think theres something wrong with men who DONT like rabbits, and even worse are those who like them and wont admit it. :wave:

Theres Neil, Jeremy, Martin, Gizmo and Dan...am I missing any other RU blokes? But hey, you're not the only one!:wave:

Theres Neil, Jeremy, Martin, Gizmo and Dan...am I missing any other RU blokes? But hey, you're not the only one!:wave:

Yep Jason (Happy Hopping) & Leah's friend....can't think of his name :oops:

Adam (LonBun) don't see him much anymore

Mit erm.....can't think of any more at the moment

My partner reads bunny mad and rabbiting on, infact when I asked him to move in he only agreed so long as his bunny could live in the house. that was my first experience of owning a bun so he was the one who turned me into a bunny lover

I think it's great when men love animals, it shows they are caring and compassionate. There's nothing wrong with that :)

I agree.

My pets are massively important to me and yet my ex never got that despite him, having a dog and working for a certain large animal charity , he'd say they didn't do anything and they were vermin. One day I actually broke down and cried because it was upsetting me so much.
Shows you what kind of man he was!
Current boyf adores rabbits. :D Hes also a nicer person by about 100000% :D

Yep Jason (Happy Hopping) & Leah's friend....can't think of his name :oops:

Adam (LonBun) don't see him much anymore

Mit erm.....can't think of any more at the moment

Tom who post's all the cutest pics of BiBi!

Deej is my OH's bun, but my OH likes to spend his time online gaming rather than in forums (unless they are related to the games he plays)! :roll: :lol:

Back