• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neighbours rabbit

kimd6200

Banned
hya all i know ive posted about this before but ive got to rant!the bloody thing hs managed to get in my garden AGAIN and has knocked the door off thumpers hutch in the shed.(dont shut door till 8)anyway thumper has got out and was being humped by this rabbit.my poor boy couldnt escape as this bun is much bigger.thumper was that shocked i managed pick him up without a fuss.popped him back in his hutch n locked door.tried shoo this rabbit away n the cheeky ****** rolled over!!!!!it wont go away,try and catch it he runs just enough out of my reach.i cant run after him as im preg n aint stressin tryin catch him.as im typing he is sitting by the toyroom window staring at me!his owner isnt in so cant tell her fetch him.once or twice i wouldnt mind but hes coming nearly everyday n realy upsetting thumper.dont want to resolve to shutting the door early because it gets quite warm in there n dont want him get too stuffy.how can i gt this other bun stay away?xxxxxxoh gave thumper a carrot n he doesnt seem to effected by his midnight assault.xxx

Oh dear :shock: To be honest I'd consider how you can make Thumper's area more secure, as if another rabbit can get in and terrorise him, what about a cat, dog or fox? Was Thumper actually inside a hutch in the shed? You could put some simple locks onto the hutch so that another rabbit (or fox) can't scrabble them open. Just a thought.

hes got a hutch with run attatched and its in the shed if you know what i mean?i shut the shed door at night but this monkey got there before me.its all secure apart from one side panel but you have knock it pretty hard.goin fix it today.x

Back