• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor Bertie trapped for 3 hours!

karen354

Warren Veteran
I went out to my nana's this morning got back 3 hours later, no sign of my Bertie :( Fizzy was in the kitchen as normal but not Bert.

We were frantic we just couldn't understand where he'd gone. After checking everywhere we found him under the stairs behind all my washing :( he must of gone in there when I'd got my coat 3 hours before, I'd shut him in not knowing he'd sneaked in :( he was very scared when we rescued him and felt cold, thankfully he started eating straight away..

Oh dear...........poor bunnie, thats the sort of naughty thing my Petey would do:lol:

He actually got himself stuck once when we had them living inside all the bunnies had there own runs/pens in a spare bedroom, Petey was a bit of an escapee though so we had to put a sort of roof on his pen to stop him jumping out, we used a piece of expanding garden trellis as the roof barrier, well as he stands quite tall he was over a period of time standing up and chewing it, I didnt think anythin of it because i didnt think the hole he had created was big enough for him to get through not when he would have to jump quite high to get through it, anyway I was sitting downstairs in my living room (they were in a bedroom above the living room) when I heard alot of noise, I didnt go and check as I had checked a similar noise earlier to find Petey and Jess wer playing and running around throwing there toys and stuff around, well I assumed the bang and noise this time was the same thing, it was about and hour or so later when my husband came home from work and went upstairs to change and looked in on the bunnies and called to me to ask where Petey was:shock: :shock: I went up thinking my hubby was joking with me, but there was Jessie in the run that she should have been sharing with Petey, but no pete:shock: :shock: we looked thinking he was hiding somewhere but no, then we saw the metel bin that i kept the pellets in move, we looked at each other and i went over to find Petey behind the bin in a gap no bigger than he was:shock: :lol: it seems he had chewed a hole in the far back corner of his run roof and when he jumped out he had nowhere to go but fall down behind the bin where i found out later he decided to peel the wallpaper to keep himself amused while he was waiting to be rescued:lol: :evil:

ooops :oops: :oops:

silly bunny:roll:

Nemo once sneaked into the down stairs loo and pushed the door shut .

i heard him scratching at it ...dont know how long hed been in there :shock:

Back