• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay?

Fran

Warren Veteran
For vaccinations?

Thinking about changing vets because at the moment I'm paying around £18/£20 (can't remember right now :roll:) for one vaccination and was hoping I could get it cheaper at a different vets :? Trying to work out if I can afford to keep my foster, don't think I can though tbh :(

Thank you xxx

I think the amount your vet charged is prob roughly about the norm. Im not sure but i think im about 16 quid for myxy for one bun

should be £21 each at my vets, but they do me deals... ranging from buy-one-get-one-free to 5 for the price of 4, depending on who I get to talk to ;) :lol:

I pay £69.90 for VHD+Myxi for TWO rabbits, so £34.95 each bunny.

I've just booked for their Myxi booster and i expected to be told it would be about 18 quid'ish, but it will be £25 each bunny :shock:

Does anyone know WHY they vary in price so much? Some people are paying half the price of what i pay for one injection :shock:

It's a bit annoying really :(

Does anyone know WHY they vary in price so much? Some people are paying half the price of what i pay for one injection :shock:

It's a bit annoying really :(

I don't know :? Tis annoying paying more than other people though :(

Back