• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabits have the worst timing!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I am going to Drayton Manor today and Squirrel has decided to pull a sickie :( He's not eating and lying down a lot so I think he has discomfort in his tummy. I have given him some metacam and my vet can't see him til 13:00 so we are going to the vet a friend uses. Please keep fingers crossed for him - Thumper is looking after him at the mo.

Lots of vibes.

Smokey does the same thing, she waits until I'm really poorly and then need the vet.

Hope he's better soon

FC x

Thanks guys - Squirrel is still not eating this morning but he is a lot perkier in himself - he gave me the run round before I picked him up so definately an improvement on the floppy rag yesterday :D He's had his metacam, metaclop tablet, baytril and science recovery so hopefully he'll be munching on his own again in no time :D

Dandelions, greens, carrots, SS, apple ....... Squirrel wont touch any of it :( . I was cleaning out the shed just now and found some crappy mix about to go out of date so instead of waste it I thought I'd give it to my lot and what do you know ????? :rolleyes: The tan up ear is Squiz!! :lol: :lol:

The Science Recovery has been put away for another day :D

CIMG8790.jpg

CIMG8791.jpg

Aww bless !! He was just worried about you going on all those scarey rides really !!! Glad he's better, give him a nose rub from me xx

Back