• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will he share?

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
So ive been waiting for what seems an eternity to take Alvin to meet his lovely new wife...... with tomorrow looming im starting to panic it wont go well and my baby ends up at the vets....

hes very laid back, he never boxes anymore when i mess with his cage, hes stopped chinning stuff, he still buzzes me for food and hes never once attacked the chipmunks or the dog...... he does take his food and run under the sofa to eat it..... do you think hes easy going enough to accept a female into his domain?.... im poopin myself right now im making a huuuuge mistake..... not expecting much sleep over the next few days thats for sure...

I'm sure he will:) . He seems like a nice rabbit:) . A have a female (Dona) and few months ago I bought Neza. They're both females and they're having a great time together. It shouldn't be a problem to bring a female in males domain.

But I don't know Alvin and his behaviour manners. You know him the best. I'm sure you'll decide correct.:D

Last edited:
Rest assured that Lou really knows what she's doing with bonding. She won't leave the rabbits on their own (she takes them everywhere with her when she's bonding - even to bed:lol: ) so there is very little chance Alvin will get injured.
Lou has bonded hundreds of rabbits and can read their responses to each other really well.:D

I know it's nerve wracking, but you're going to one of the best around!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jubilee:D

Rest assured that Lou really knows what she's doing with bonding. She won't leave the rabbits on their own (she takes them everywhere with her when she's bonding - even to bed:lol: ) so there is very little chance Alvin will get injured.
Lou has bonded hundreds of rabbits and can read their responses to each other really well.:D

I know it's nerve wracking, but you're going to one of the best around!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jubilee:D

thank you :)... i do really trust what she does im just a worrier... when we came to see Jubilee she left someone to watch Lucy who was being bonded so i know hes in good hands :)

im just worried i dont know my bun the way i think i do.... i have a feeling hell turn into a monster and ill look like a fool that my bun is mean not lovely... :oops: :oops:

Back