• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

someone help me choose what to do!!!!!

nina81

Alpha Buck
ok i'm going to look at some rabbits tomorrow at the little rescue shelter in devon, they have a few boys two of which are flop and foxy, they have been seperate but in the last few days they have put them together because they have been alone for so long, the lady said they get on fine but she would be willing to seperate them as they haven't been together long............so should i get the two baring in mind i have winnie (everyone in this discussion has been seen to lol) BUT ALSO they have a lovely little girl called lindy who i know i'm gonna fall for but i'm thinking its un-reasonable to pick a girl and a boy and try and bond them both and to winnie???????????????????
agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why are all rabbits so lovely lol
help me everyone!!
thanks!!:wave:

If your going to get a pair then I would suggest trying with the two boys who are already bonded, often having 3 singles leads to all kins of group dynamic shifts.

It would also be fairer on the boys.

yeah thats prob the best idea plus fairer like you say, do you think it could work with 3 or shall i seriously just get the 1, i only have to look at them and its too hard to decide lol

Back