• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

waiting for a reply for 2 rabbits U/D

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone else hate waiting for someone to reply by email:lol: I enquired about two rabbits that need rehoming on rabbits rehome, just hoping the people hurry up and get back to me. My guess is they have already been rehomed
Sallyx

Last edited:
I was hoping someone was going to get back to me about giving Nancy a home. I'm guessing they aren't anymore though :(

Much better to call if they give a number, I much prefere phone calls to emails personally.

I hate waiting for things like that too. I get all nervous speaking on the phone :oops: so i tend to email first, before calling.

I hate speaking on the phone too.I find that really odd though as i talk on the phone all day long to cutomers:? How bizaare is that?:lol: :lol:

id rather do emails too.... i have a terrible phone phobia... caused by angry site blokes when i was a junior at work :oops: :oops: slowly fixing now but i still get other peeps to phone for me if i can lol

Had a reply:D they are still looking for a home. Waiting to hear back again, I asked if I could come see them. Keeping my fingers crossed:D
Sallyx

Back