• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily 3yrs old (Going to her new home)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Lily came into rescue via a vets as her owners took her t be PTS as they were fed up of her. She is such a loving snuggly rabbit. She is neutered and fully vaccinated. She will make an excellent house bunny as she is fully litter trained.
2007_0105rescues0004Lilly.jpg

Last edited:
Lily came into rescue via a vets as her owners took her t be PTS as they were fed up of her.

God thats awful, some people need pts not the poor rabbits.

She is beautiful. Hopefully she will find a home with someone who holds her in higher regard than her previous owners

:censored: :censored: Makes me so mad :censored: :censored:
How can pwople do this in what is supposed to be a civilised society.
The vet should've put the owner to sleep :lol: :lol:

i think linel and lilly would make a lovely pair: even the names sound good together ;-)

and bunnies on ru are some of the best travelled around, i'm sure plenty of peeps would help witha bunny run, i'm forever volunteering,a nd lots of others rae too.....

She is a very pretty girl. :D My Snoopy came all the way from Kayj to Richmond, it was love at first sight when I saw his picture here on RU.

I really like Billy, a young grey boy, and he's also with Kayj.

Perhaps she needs a bun or two to live with Sunnie :D

ONE boy is all I need, thank you. :lol: :p :p And it wasn't Snoopy's fault, Kay, it was mainly Penny who kept attacking Sunnie, because she does not want to share her cuddly boy. She's ok with Luna, though. :rolleyes:

Aww Lily is so pretty. I can't stand it when people treat animals as 'disposable', it's disgusting, I really hope she ends up in a more deserving for ever home. :D

Lily is goping to her new home this week and will be very spoilt and as the most gorgeous partner. Will let her new mummy reveal herself;) :D :D

Back