• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apache .... 1 of 15! Pics added

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Due to his some what over enthusiastic desire to eat people at the moment, Apache is staying with us for a while and yesterday he was introduced to my 14 fat fluffs!! Today he had breakfast with them and although Shadow really doesn't like him and he's still skitish whenever another bun bumps into him he seems to be holding his own :D Tammy has become a lovely bun since spending time with my lot so hoping Apache will chill out and then fingers crossed we will be able to find him a new home with his own girlie! :D

Last edited:
Ooooo.....Will he really still be rehomed :shock: ?

He may settle in really well and find a special girly.....:lol: :lol:

I've got a soft spot for him, he's such a good looking boy. How will you part with him after having him for so long?

Poppy says hello :wave: :lol:

:wave: You are a very brave woman hun !! :lol: :lol: :lol: well done !! get some pics of the gang with Apache :D

ps your apple bark has gone down a storm with my lot !!!

Another victory in the making - give Apache a nose rub for me, on second thoughts, don't take that risk :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys - and yes Sooz he will hopefully be finding his own special home in the future, he's a lovely bun underneath all the bravado and when he realises it he'll make a great bun for someone and a great hubby too :D

Thanks Sarai! Looks like it's working!! :D and you know where we are Joolia if you run out - apparently the rest of the tree is arriving iminently!!:shock: Tell Poppy I still miss her and give her a noserub for me Sarah.x

Thats good news. I bet he is enjoying the company of the other buns. Has Huey gone to his new home yet? Lynx sends his love - I had a long cuddle with him yesterday when I brushed him, but Millie wasn't too pleased and nipped me when I put him back - I think she thought I'd had him for too long!!
Jane

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Did the rest of the buns finally come down from the second story where they were hiding from apache?

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Did the rest of the buns finally come down from the second story where they were hiding from apache?

:lol: :lol: I do have some great pics of bunnie squidges!! And yes they came down when I fed them! :lol: :lol:

Ok - here's some bunny squidges. I didn't bond them in the bathroom like I usually do but in one of the runs ...................

Ok - family meeting there appears to be a new bun in town - Thumper, Lenny get up here!! Charlie ...... wake up!!:lol:

CIMG8751.jpg

CIMG8759.jpg

CIMG8758.jpg

CIMG8750.jpg

Jacob appears to be the boss so I'm going to stick close to him!

CIMG8754.jpg

Sooooo super gorgeous :love: :love:

Still love him, still want him, just have no home of my own or anywhere to put him :? :(

:love: Oh Chloe!!! How do you ever leave the house??? Fab pics of the bunny brood I just want to snuggle up there with them!!! Apache looks like butter wouldn't melt!!;)

Back