• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully third time lucky for Kikis teeth

luvabun

Warren Veteran
After having her front teeth out once then having the bottom ones grow back and removed a second time, a top front one has grown back so she's at the Vets having it extracted. To quote the Vet "her teeth are not playing by the rules".

Needless to say I'll be a bag or nerves all day. Wish my girlie luck please.

We're back and there's good news and bad news. The good news is that the tooth came out so easily that they didn't charge me the full whack. The bad news is that it came out so easy because it was fractured under the gum so there's a stronger possibility than usual that it may grow back again.
AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

She's recuperating the the recovery ward formerly known as a kitchen and Spike is flat out with his feet behind him... he's so caring :lol: .
The Vet Nurse said they both had very healthy appetites and needed the bowl refilling :oops:

Aw, well I'm glad it came out easily and that shes eating already :D Fingers crossed that it doesn't grow back this time!

Thanks guys. She's recuperating in the kitchen at the mo with her bf who is a pig:oops: They are using emotional blackmail to the max to get maximum pellets and veg :roll:

How is Kiki this morning Jill ? :D Sending more dont grow back vibes :D
She's eating and pooing really well (evidence all over my kitchen floor :roll: ). She's chowing donw on SS pellets, grated carrot and apple and thinnly sliced spring greens with no problems at all :D . Not so sure about the chopped hay or readigrass but hey, I can't complain.

Back