• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals..The Hollywood Crowd!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 6 little bundles arrived today..sadly their owner had passed away:cry:

I have given the boys names of old Hollywood greats..so

Meet Flynn
Flynn.jpg

and Cooper
Cooper.jpg

and Bogart
Bogart.jpg

I'd guess they are about 10 weeks old

this gorgeous lad I've named Grant (after Cary!)..he is older at approx 14-15 weeks approx
Grant.jpg

and the girls ..the young one now called Sienna
Siennaa.jpg

and the older girl who may already have a home to go to!:D not the best pic of her..she is actually very pretty and will look better when I've combed the poo out of her hair! Now named Fi-fi by the person who has reserved her:D
Charisse.jpg

Last edited:
o o o you should call the blondy girl Grace Kelly.
I could be brown I could be blue I could violet and sky I could be something I could be purple I could be anything you like. aaaaaaaa Mika :D

I could be brown I could be blue I could violet and sky I could be something I could be purple I could be anything you like. aaaaaaaa Mika :D

Kelly would quite suit her!:D
I also have an idea for the other girl..but awaiting confirmation from her potential new owner!:lol:

lovely buns,a nd nic eto know that they have been loved, it is just natures way which intervend.

i bet they will make someone a locvely pet!

seeing all these buns, and after findinghoney yesterday (who is now back with her owners) is really making me think if sam and domino would enjoy being part of a trio, they certainly bonded well with tinas girl when they went boarding there!

Hurtful!!! :lol:

They're lovely! - I esp like Grant :love: - is he gonna be a big boy? :D

Oh Jill, they are all gorgeous however I am in love with little Flynn. He reminds me of my Charlie bun who I lost nearly 3 years ago... :love: :love: :love:

Back