• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I know you have probably all seen these pics before, but its one year ago today that I got this special little bunny :love: :love: :love:

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

DSC03073.jpg

DSC04260.jpg

Sorry about all the pics! Im just so pleased that she is happy and she is mine :D x

AWWWWWWWWW!!! i have always thought she was cute, especially when i made ur siggie piccie i was like aww how sweet! But they r just 2 cute! i love the one of her curled up in the hutch she lookes tiny!! is that her size now or was that when you got her? xxx

Thanks guys :D x

That was only taken this summer, she isnt tiny or anything. She is a little bit bigger than Trip ;) Its a 6ft hutch so it might just be making her look smaller than she is x

Hahaha! I love the one of with the treat box! The exact same thing happened to Nibbles! I was still finding bit in her fur the following day!
She's so gorgeous!!!!!!

Back