• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone else become a photo fanatic???

bumble1

Warren Scout
I just cant stop taking pics of Bumble - every pose he makes I think looks cuter than the last so have to take.......one ....last ...........photo!!! Famous last words!!! :lol: :lol:

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture067.jpg

awww hehe he reminds me of Fiver from Watership down lol he is stunning! ive also become quite obsessed with taking pictures, ive even started recording my buns :oops: lol

I video record mine. I've made a video already of them in their first week with me. The next one I'm doing is their first two months with me, so only one week left to get good recordings. :D

I video record mine. I've made a video already of them in their first week with me. The next one I'm doing is their first two months with me, so only one week left to get good recordings. :D

So glad there are more "capture EVERY move" people out there....:lol: x

Bless my bunnies ears...............I think they are huge too............so glad he doesnt understand he could get a complex!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a addict, i have over 1000 pics of my bunnies and a photo book and loads of framed pic's. Getting a canvas of them next:D

Back