• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas for shed !!

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
right well dad has got the shed up all he needs to do now is put on the windows =] xx However dad is worried that Mopsy will eat the shed =?

the shed is 6x4 so i need some ideas on what to do where she can be freerange but enclosed =] xx

Hope this makes sense =] xx

mine have 6 x 4 sheds and runs attached to the sheds. They go through a cat flap to get in and out!!!.

Good luck!!!

Just add some wire mesh around the lower walls of the shed and that will stop chewing :D Ive had to put some plasterers batons on one of my door bits to stop the boys chewing :shock:

Thanks xx this will be an idea that we will take in =] xx what i was thinking about doing was to put our free indoor hutch in there then make a run around it but so she cannot get to any of the walls then put lino down in that spot =] Hope that sounds ok

she aslo goes out in the run everyday however on wet days she will stay in the shed =] xx thankyou =] xx

Just add some wire mesh around the lower walls of the shed and that will stop chewing :D Ive had to put some plasterers batons on one of my door bits to stop the boys chewing :shock:

I have some of those plasters batons, but I can't work out how to cut them into smaller pieces.. OK, I raided my dads garage for all kind of cutting equipment but couldn't really find anything suitable :? I am not the brightest at DIY!:oops:

that was what i was thinking .... also my dad is one of those people who says ' we are not spending alot of money on a rabbit!' then he see's loads of things and gets all excited about spoiling her :roll: great big softie at heart =] x hehe x

Also with the lino did you get cut off or something like that ??

All ideas appreciated =D xx

I have some of those plasters batons, but I can't work out how to cut them into smaller pieces.. OK, I raided my dads garage for all kind of cutting equipment but couldn't really find anything suitable :? I am not the brightest at DIY!:oops:

I used a hacksaw and sawed it a little and then just bent it and it snaps apart. I did use some force though :lol:

that was what i was thinking .... also my dad is one of those people who says ' we are not spending alot of money on a rabbit!' then he see's loads of things and gets all excited about spoiling her :roll: great big softie at heart =] x hehe x

Also with the lino did you get cut off or something like that ??

All ideas appreciated =D xx

My lino came from a family member:D

You can get polyboard to put between the battens of the shed which is only cheap then put hardboard over that which will keep it warm in winter you can also put in other levels for them to go up,rick

My buns have started to chew the shed so my husband is going to line it with plywood, should make it warmer for winter too.

I put the lino down and had it go up the sides of the shed a little. then I put wire mesh around the shed. It stopped them chewing the shed and there was no lino edges to chew.
100_0360.jpg

Back