• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like a bad piggy mummy...

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
:cry: I cleaned out my piggies and gave them all the once over and found that one of my girlies had a cut on her side.
It looks a couple of days old and is healing up. I think it's where she has scratched herself....
I feel bad for not noticing it before :cry:

Dont feel bad, they hide things quite well. I found a big lump of fur with either skin/fur/poo on it from my piggie Daisy, when I cleaned out the hutch one day. I took her to the vets and she couldnt work out where it had come from. Didnt look like a moult or anything. Bizarre!

your not a bad piggie mummy, I missed Alan piggies impaction for some time even though I checked him over daily. we are only human sometimes we miss things.

vikki:wave:

Hey dont beat yourself up. Two of my three managed to get out the hutch last ngiht, OH and I spent 3 hours hunting for them

Back