• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooh an I weird????

susiemae

Mama Doe
A job that some people might find quite dire, I actually get quite alot of satisfaction from cleaning out my rabbits and guinea pigs and giving them a nice clean hutch and shed!!! Charlie, one of my piggies always wheeks his little head off when he's got a clean hutch and moves everything about to how he likes it:lol:

I dont know....maybe I should get out more:lol: :rolleyes:

Im the same, I get so much satisfaction from cleaning out my pigs and rabbits and making their hutches/cages look all neat and tidy (for about 2 minutes:lol: )
Sallyx

I love putting down fresh Vetbed for my guinea pigs but i spend the next hour picking up poos...however i give up after that, they poo quicker than i can pick it up!
My bun doesn't like clean swept carpet, he'll do anything to mess it up :roll:

A job that some people might find quite dire, I actually get quite alot of satisfaction from cleaning out my rabbits and guinea pigs and giving them a nice clean hutch and shed!!! Charlie, one of my piggies always wheeks his little head off when he's got a clean hutch and moves everything about to how he likes it:lol:

I dont know....maybe I should get out more:lol: :rolleyes:

I can't pay you much, and you'll have to live in the rabbit shed, but can you start work tomorrow? :p

I love knowing that they have a tidy hutch, until they actually get back in them, and the fun begins all over again. Sometimes i wonder, why do i bother? then i look of them and realise why

Last edited:
I love cleaning out in summer, but it can be hellish in winter when it's dark and the weather's horrible. I am sooo not a cold weather person.

Amy

I don't mind cleaning out, but it's always annoying when one of the buns decides to have a wee in the corner where one of there litter trays is *just* before I put it back!! They have more than one tray in my room, they're just doing it because they think it's funny >_<

Back