PDA

View Full Version : oooh an I weird????

susiemae
25-10-2007, 06:17 PM
A job that some people might find quite dire, I actually get quite alot of satisfaction from cleaning out my rabbits and guinea pigs and giving them a nice clean hutch and shed!!! Charlie, one of my piggies always wheeks his little head off when he's got a clean hutch and moves everything about to how he likes it:lol:

I dont know....maybe I should get out more:lol: :rolleyes:

Vikki*and*the*buns
25-10-2007, 06:19 PM
I love cleaning the rabbits out.

vikki:wave:

sally1974
25-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Im the same, I get so much satisfaction from cleaning out my pigs and rabbits and making their hutches/cages look all neat and tidy (for about 2 minutes:lol: )
Sallyx

kimd6200
25-10-2007, 06:47 PM
i love it when everything looks clean and fresh.x

JellyBelly
25-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I love putting down fresh Vetbed for my guinea pigs but i spend the next hour picking up poos...however i give up after that, they poo quicker than i can pick it up!
My bun doesn't like clean swept carpet, he'll do anything to mess it up :roll:

elve
25-10-2007, 09:44 PM
A job that some people might find quite dire, I actually get quite alot of satisfaction from cleaning out my rabbits and guinea pigs and giving them a nice clean hutch and shed!!! Charlie, one of my piggies always wheeks his little head off when he's got a clean hutch and moves everything about to how he likes it:lol:

I dont know....maybe I should get out more:lol: :rolleyes:

I can't pay you much, and you'll have to live in the rabbit shed, but can you start work tomorrow? :p

brightspark19
25-10-2007, 09:52 PM
I love knowing that they have a tidy hutch, until they actually get back in them, and the fun begins all over again. Sometimes i wonder, why do i bother? then i look of them and realise why

abbymarysmokey
25-10-2007, 10:04 PM
I love cleaning out in summer, but it can be hellish in winter when it's dark and the weather's horrible. I am sooo not a cold weather person.

Amy

Thea & Bobbin
26-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Totally agree, I find it really satisfying and Bobbin always tries to help! :rolleyes:

susiemae
26-10-2007, 11:17 AM
I can't pay you much, and you'll have to live in the rabbit shed, but can you start work tomorrow? :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jocelyn
26-10-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't mind cleaning out, but it's always annoying when one of the buns decides to have a wee in the corner where one of there litter trays is *just* before I put it back!! They have more than one tray in my room, they're just doing it because they think it's funny >_<