• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Piccies...

Fran

Warren Veteran
Of Nancy :D

010.jpg

017-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

She's looking for a home again now so if anyone's interested please PM me :)

xxx

Awww, she is so gorgeous!! I want her!!!!!!!!!!! but I think my hubby might notice that we have a third bunny! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Fran, Ive just seen these pics and its made me cry. Im so sorry for Loopy/Nancy that it didnt work out. I hope shes ok:cry: :cry: :cry:

She's fine :) Been a bit quiet today but I just checked on her and she's stretched out so I think she's settled back in now :D Are your boys getting on ok?

She's fine :) Been a bit quiet today but I just checked on her and she's stretched out so I think she's settled back in now :D Are your boys getting on ok?

Im glad she's ok, she didnt seem very settled this morning.

The boys have had some time out in the garden today. Billy is still grumpy and chasing Gizzy alot of the time but Im sure that will settle down. Billy is a little of his food, I havent been able to get him to eat any dinner but he did have a bit of his favorite treat so I'll be keeping a close eye on him.

Back