• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birthday surprise

maxbun

Warren Scout
Its my birthday today and I was amazed by my pressie from my husband. He is renown for his imaginative presents - frying pans, dustpan & brush etc and we were joking with friends last Saturday about what I would get this year. Diamond earrings were suggested!!

Anyway, he gave me a big parcel and when I opened it, he had bought an infra red camera to go into the rabbit shed!! My 17 year old son raised his eyes and asked me to promise not to tell anyone - he thinks I am completely nutty!! :lol:
I had never mentioned having a camera in there, although I have said several times that I wonder what they get up to when noone is watching, so now I'll find out!! I don't know when it will be fitted though, we started decorating the living room last night, so I think that will have to be finished first.

Jane

oOOOOOO!!! :shock: That's an awesome prezzie! Ah who cares what your son thinks... tell the world your a mad bunny woman!! :lol:

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :oops:

Last edited:
We have a similar thing and it's fab! Used it loads when Ant and Hoops were first together - just for peace of mind that they're ok together. Had it on this afternoon too whilst Amber and Dexter were in the garage - means you can keep an eye on them without constantly disturbing them. Great present - happy birthday!! :D

What a brill idea...........it is possible for OHs to be original then, I remember my poor mum got several "great" pressies in a row - a steamer.........an eltrode weight loss machine .........devil feet shaped slippers....:lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday To You x

Back