• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my fosters....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
....has stolen my heart......

janes3.jpg

what do i do...??? Been thinking about it all day....

Are they not a pair you're fostering? Is this one Speedy or Ollie? Would you try to bond in with the trio?! So many questions!!!

Nope, they get on but not bonded yet.... just in case Ollie is pregnant. This is Speedy, but he is so not speedy :lol: :lol: he is so gentle and snuggles into me when i pick him up, he never asks to get down...

Stop, my mashed potato head !!! :shock: :shock:

PS, of course .... a friend for Nush when the other two are upstairs...... oh dear what about poor Ollie.......

We'll all have to counsel you through the options later! Speedy does look lovely tho. I know it's hard ... beginning to get attached to my pair ... but I'm a FOSTER mummy ... !! xx He would make a very handsome couple with Nush tho :love:

:shock: :shock: :shock: where will it end !! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I :love: him .....:oops: :oops:

Been trying to ignore it.....

Aww, it's so easy to get attached. I was so sad when Nancy went to her new home because I love her SO much, she's back now because the 3 of them started to fight once they were back home & now I know it's going to be so much harder to let her go again :( She'll only be going if the perfect home comes along though, she deserves the best & if that doesn't happen then I'll just have to keep her :D :love:

It sounds like he loves you too :D

Hmmmm It is hard indeed, hope you sort Nancy (or not and keep her!!) It was different with Pebble as I had a new home lined up before she even arrived so I knew she wasn't staying, and Ollie is so gorgeous, but there is just something about this funny little chap ! :roll:

Back