• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proudest foster mum! *video added*

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Decided this afternoon to sweep out the garage to give our foster buns Amber and Dexter a big space to play in. Weather is getting rather grim and don't want them confined to the hutch when winter sets in.
They LOVED it SO MUCH and I have been crying with pride to see Dexter doing binkys! Bet it's been a while since they had so much space to play in ... all they need now is a forever home ;) Anyone?!

Here's the video:

Happy boy :D :D :D

Last edited:
Video now added thanks to the OH's technical ability to just extract the interesting bit of 3 and a half mins of recording!!

I love these two bunnies. Unfortunately I cant afford to take on two more at the moment. I really hope they find a loving forever home:love:

Arrrr thats great news!!!!! :thumb: Lovely vid and gorgeous buns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: I would so love to offer them a home...................:rolleyes: But they look like they are very happy with you :D

Esther x

Back