• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a good rabbit brush for bonding

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I am looking for a good rabbit brush. I have two rex girlies. I would like a brush to bond with them better and stuff. They keep their coats in good condition anyway, they don't really need a brush. Do I have to use a certain type, cos with horses, if you use a certain type, it takes out essential oils and stuff, is this the same with rabbits?

Don't know about using a certain type, but I got mine from a big pet supplier near me. It is a square shaped head with very fine metal brushy bits that bend over slightly at the end (don't know what you call them).

I think it is by Mikki???

Anyway, my buns absolutely love it!

It sounds like a harsh brush but it is not as the metal bits are very fine and very flexible.

Kerina

if its just for bonding with them can't you just stroke them instead, if they are molting just dampen your fingers a little and the hair comes away on your fingers or so I found anyway :)

Back