• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you feel all cuddly about bunnies??

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
Don't you find that when you think about your bunnies, you get all cuddly and baby like and what to just go and give them a big cuddle cos they look so cuddly? :lol: When I see mine, I go all gooey and say how cute they are with their big ears and all, and I just want to run out rain or shine to cuddle them so hard. :D

I feel like that about my bunnies too:D . Only trouble is I wouldn't have any hands left if I did that to my two. I love them from a far, in constant hope that they may let me hug them and cuddle them one day.

what makes me feel like that is when sum1 is round and they see peanut cnuggle din my lap loving head rubs closing his eyes cus hes so happy, makes me feel very proud!!!

Totally agree, but if I cuddled Bobbin I don't think he would appreciate it like I would like him too :( Oh well, like Squishybunny says, love them from afar! :D

Back