• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sam and domino doing what they do best

becks

Alpha Buck
i think sam has her nose slightly out of joint today since i loaned her old cage to a rabbit my parents found hoping down teh drive way, whilst i try locate its owners, or else find it a forever home.

so i decide dto do a little photoshoot to remind them how much they mean to me, so here they are (excus ethe run...it doesnt stay tidy fro more than five mins!and the hutch is usually as bad!!!)

sam
sam-1.jpg

and domino (formally from rabbit rehome)
domino-1.jpg

on a dinner date (yes sam is 2slightly" laregr than domino - he's english pedigree, she's crossed with a giant something says the vet)
dinnerdate.jpg

enjoying a cuddle afterwards
cuddletime.jpg

and finally, its time to rest...
andrest.jpg

glad you all like them :)

sam was in a much better mood last night after i tracked down honeys owners and they came and collected her! (although upon discovering she'd mothered 24 babies, i gave them some parting advice re speying!)

domino is such a character, i cant thank bunnymadhouse enough for helping me with the adoption process.....i've had domino since february, and during that time he has gone from being adorable to totally totally adorable ;-)

Back