• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run cleaning

mullethead

Mama Doe
Can you tell me how you clean your runs what are attached too the playhouse/hutch ,mine is on grass and i rake it but can never get it all up,will this attract anything that you dont want??

i had this same problem i few months ago i just use a brush and shovel :oops: i dread to think what the neighbours think of me when im sitting on the grass withna brush and shovel lol so id be happy to know how everyone else clears their grass as well

I dont have runs on grass :) I use a black and decker rechargeable little vacum in my sheds and runs. It is quite powerful so should work on grass for bunny poop :lol:

I dont have runs on grass :) I use a black and decker rechargeable little vacum in my sheds and runs. It is quite powerful so should work on grass for bunny poop :lol:

nor me, as i said on the other run thread, all mine used to do was dig their way out and leave great big holes on the grass:roll: .

Much easier to keep clean on slabs too!!

:D

my piggies are on slabs, once a week I sweep it all daily, scrub it with Formula H every weekend and pressure washer once month! sparkling it is!

I put hay on the ground in their run so they can forage and eat it now the grass is poor. I sweep the left hay up every day. I use dustpan and brush.

i use a garden vac, its good for gettign all the loose staraw thats lying by the hutches too. luckily none of my bunnies flinch when its on, they didnt like it the first time but after that they just got used to it. so many sounds at my house anyway lol

Back