• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if your bun was a human who would they be ?

madysmummy

Mama Doe
me and hubby have decided if mady was human she would be a real diva who gets everyone else to do everything for her, so if she was human she would def be mariah carey ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
who would your bun be ?

I think sooty would proably be michael jackson. He loves running around & spinning he even does a little bottom dance when excited and seems to be turning from black to white.

Honey would proably be Margo from the Goodlife. She like everything just so as looks on with a snooty look on her face when sooty is going banannas....even her binikies are lady like hops.

i'd have to say the comedian Chris Evans for Stew, not just cos of the gingerness (although it does help!) but because he just has bags n bags of energy and is always making me laugh....especially when he bunny flops on the sofa, mis judges it and slides off onto the floor! :roll: he just shakes himself off n hops back on to try again!! :lol:

erm Crystal would most deffiantly be a chav lol because shes very rough and beats up any rabbit that comes her way :? (except for little honey r.i.p)

Misty i havent got a clue but he would deffinatly be gay because hes abit feminine im sure hes a female trapped in a male body.

Billy would be a grumpy old man, waving his walking stick and saying "oy you kids, get off my lawn":lol: Gizzy would be Houdini as he cant get out of anywhere!!!

Lily would be a stroppy teenager off one of the soaps, having a tantrum and storming off to her room:lol: Charlie would be a nice boy like 'Bradley' from Eastenders:D

oh my Hazel would have to be adam ant :love: :lol:
My cat Oscar would definatly be Oscar Wilde :lol: though im not sure if my kitty is very witty :lol:

Im not sure about my other buns, but im gonna think about it

Molly is usually the silly teenager who runs around, going crazy over something like a leaf, she thinks running around is fun. Milly sort of looks at her like she's so silly, like What on earth are you doing? so I think Milly would be the Queen and Molly would be the Prime Minister. :lol:

Molly is usually the silly teenager who runs around, going crazy over something like a leaf, she thinks running around is fun. Milly sort of looks at her like she's so silly, like What on earth are you doing? so I think Milly would be the Queen and Molly would be the Prime Minister. :lol:

lol i think your two would like twins out of a tv show! like...the olsen twins or swete valey high twins hehe!xx

Ok, Milly is Sam and Molly is Amanda. And they both sort of look after each other like sisters too, and they are technically twins out of a litter!!! :lol: :lol:

exxxactly! hehe

Jelly would be a thug lol! my friend calls her 'the smug thug' lol!! shed be the leader of a gang

Peanut would a be a reeeeally cute dork!! just bcus he loves jelly and shed been the 'cool' one and hed be in love with her lol

Domino and Pebbles would be..... 'high school sweethearts' him the football player and her the cheerleader. just cus they r both so pretty, yougn an in love hehehe!!

Chubby and Scampi...well theyd be like the rugrats hahahaha

Back