• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think

It would be lovely if rabbits could have that much space, but in reality (or at least mine) I only have room for a 6ft by 4ft by 2ft run with 6ft by 2ft by 2ft hutch. My buns who have lived in their so far have loved it compared with my 4ft by 2ft by 2ft hutch and 4ft by 4ft by 2ft run.

vikki:wave:

Mine have 10 foot runs with 6 foot hutches. It's not always possible to offer that much space though but really the bigger the better :) xxx

I agree more space the better but unfortunately mine have only got a 6ft by 2ft by 2ft hutch on a 6ft by 4ft run.

The patio isn't big enough for anything bigger and as it's my mums house she won't let me have anymore of the garden.
They go on the garden in the fold up run when the weathers nice and in the kitchen when the weathers rubbish.

I work full time but my mum goes out and sees them during the day. Then they spend time with me when I get home.

how do you stop them from digging an escape?

when my run was on the grass, thats all mine used to do was dig dig and more digging:roll:

I think if you have space for a huge run, or a secure garden where the bunnies can happily hop around then thats great. But not all people do have that, and i'm sure their bunnies are just as happy.

Ours has the run of the house and he has his own room (the understairs cupboard). He is a very spoiled bunny! :lol:

Mine have a 5ft X 5ft X 2ft run, which is about 25sqft of space, but about 5sqft is taken by the litter tray and the house/box. If I take them both out, the space is huge, but they need both of these, so... . I have wanted to extend the run by about 2ft, which would have made it 7ft X 7ft X 2ft but my dad couldn't be bothered to build it, which would have made the area 49sqft!!!!!! I believe that my rabbits are fine with their 20sqft of space left and they snooze and eat most of the day anyway, so....

Back