• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blaise and Oliver say...

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
"ITS FALL!!!" :D Here are Blaise and Oliver enjoying the freshly fallen leaves and sunshine!

Oliver playing in a pile of leaves (Ok, ok, I put him there! :lol: )

IMG_2165resize.jpg

IMG_2180resize.jpg

IMG_2184resize.jpg

IMG_2186resize.jpg

IMG_2185resize.jpg

He is ready for Halloween!!!! :D

IMG_2170resize.jpg

Can you spot the Oliver??

IMG_2189resize.jpg

Here is Blaise:

IMG_2192resize.jpg

IMG_2195resize.jpg

(There he is looking at the hat in the distance...thinking "NO WAY!" :roll: :lol:)
IMG_2196resize.jpg

He wants to play Frisbee like the doggies!
IMG_2201resize.jpg

IMG_2198resize.jpg

IMG_2214resize.jpg

IMG_2208resize.jpg

Last edited:
:love: It's been too long since we last saw pics of the adorable Blaise. Superb pics (apart from the one with the halloween hat on and I'm glad Blaise is far too classy to get involved with that :lol: )
Off for another looksey :D

awwwwwwww!!! Hasn't Blaise grown?! :shock: :love: Fab pics!!!!

PS> Leah, pleeeeeeeease have some halloween candy for me::cry: :lol:

awwwwwwww!!! Hasn't Blaise grown?! :shock: :love: Fab pics!!!!

PS> Leah, pleeeeeeeease have some halloween candy for me::cry: :lol:

Nah, he's just fatter :lol: :lol:

I'll eat as much Halloween candy has I can (am now vegan so my choices are limited) but I'll do my bestest! I know its one of your favorite holidays :D

:love: It's been too long since we last saw pics of the adorable Blaise. Superb pics (apart from the one with the halloween hat on and I'm glad Blaise is far too classy to get involved with that :lol: )
Off for another looksey :D

Oh c'mon, how could you not love the Halloween hat? Would you like him to wear his St. Patrick's day or Christmas hat instead? What can I say...he is a bun with style! :D

wow hasnt blaise grown! looks a different colour sort of now... or is that just cos of the snow in your siggi...
btw :wave: nice to havve you back Leah :D

Back