• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbit..........

greyrabbit

Warren Scout
my rabbit escaped from my house.but this lady found him my black rabbit echo.my manager called and asked if it was miine and i said yes immieditly.my rabbit is an indoor rabbit.i ran to the manager and tthanked the lady went home.i didnt even no he was gone..i was relvied and and shocked.:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: im glad i got my baby echo back.

My bun escaped once...a few years ago, over the wall:shock:
One of my dear children had stacked some things up near the wall, and Roman worked out that if he climbed it all he could get over the wall:shock: It was a very big drop the other side too!
I had only had him for a few days then...heartbroken doesnt begin to describe it:cry: It was dark out too, i 'gave' up...saying we will never find him!
My dear DH though, went out and didnt come back until he had Roman in his arms!:love:

Back